Thursday 1 January 2009

a singular Christmas and New Year

and a lot to be said for doing it alone... no griping hassling person complaining.

we all been sick with Xmas virus and i could not talk this morning! but overall it has been good - Christmas with the children, my aunt came for the day, opening presents, turkey lunch, chilling out...no hassles.

(except the ex called my aunt on xmas eve and harassed her as to why had she given me her car? she was not allowed to do so! he also called my landline and i picked up in error but cut him short. he claimed he only rang my aunt to wish her a happy xmas...after calming down my aunt said not to give him the attention he was seeking eg by asking him to refrain from calling - she has caller id and will be more careful not to pick up. he just seeking attention...)

so much nicer dealing with just the three children - and an old aunt - ....we've been in and out and had my sister visiting etc but two of the children had high temperature couple days...now I am exhausted.

a single-mum friend and her two children came over last nite and we had a good new years celebration. they stayed over and we had a nice day together today.

so eliminating the (moaning, griping, complaining, critical) ghosts of Christmases past and looking forward to Christmases and new years future!

No comments: