Tuesday 10 March 2009

and tired of mice

saw one audaciously run past as I watch late night news and literally JUMP OVER the glue trap!

was convinced most scrabbling came from the hall cupboard...so cleared out the hall cupboard, to find droppings everywhere, including inside bags that had been hung up on high pegs...so they are climbing the walls?

so, I have a lunchtime date with Colin the pest control man.

meantime, score two - small mice in the glue trap in the fireplace. But small mice must have come from big mice...eeek!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

ring th cats protection league and borrow a couple of mouse hunters ???????

Tina said...

hope you get rid soon. I am quite fond of mie but enter my kitchen and its the battle to the death!
amd as for the headlice we got rid of them here soon after I wrote and suggested the school staff had a mass communal hairwash and comb...they now regulaly do and headlice problems have diminished.

hugs