Thursday 6 November 2008

Do I cause his depression?

SoI got myself a new car.

And I also asked the ex to give me some of my belongings from the joint-owned flat to my and the childrens' rented home.

Which by the way we love, it is nicer than the old flat and has a lovely garden.

He did drop off a load of stuff. Lots of clothes going to charity - I lost weight, they too big! Yes, I did feel something, another sense of closure of the relationship. A sense of grieving at what could have been - but really wasn't.

Anyway, another text msg reads:

"You don’t know how much all of this is inadvertently hurting me. I feel you have been unfair, radical, brutal, unkind, unloving not only to me but chains me in my depression."

I hope he can bring these things up at his therapy sessions.

I am reading a new book:

It's My Life Now by Meg Kennedy Dugan (Author), Roger R. Hock (Author).

No comments: